2207 Ave Pedro Albizu Campos Carr 115, Km 12.0, Bo Pueblo
Rincon, Puerto Rico 00677 Telephone:787-506-3483Facebook:RinconDivingToursTwitter:Diving Rincon TripAdvisor:Rincon Diving & SnorkelingYelp:Rincon Diving ToursE-mail: RinconDiving@gmail.com
driving directions to rincon puerto rico
We strongly advise renting a car for your vacation in Rincon!
From SJU Airport to Rincon
- Stay right on exit from airport, follow signs to Highway 26 (San Juan).
--- DO NOT GO OVER MOSCOSO BRIDGE.
• Take Autopista (toll road) #22 (Bayamon).
• You will follow #22 until Arecibo and pay several tolls
• Once in Arecibo #22 turns into #2 – stay left.
• Follow #2 to Aguadilla (about 30 min.).
• In Aguadilla you will pass a baseball stadium on the left.
• Stay on #2 until you reach #417 (there is an overhead crosswalk - so you can’t miss it!).
• Don’t take #115 off of #2 or you will probably get lost.
• Make a right on #417 and go 1.6 miles to the traffic light (cemetery is on your right).
• At the cemetery several roads merge.
• Take Avenida Nativo Alers (the sign is in the middle of the fork - take the left road).
• You are now on the bypass around Aguada.
• Go 1.5 miles, follow the road right, and then turn left when the road ends at #115.
• Take #115 (stay left – if you hit the beach turn around) approximately 4 miles to Rincon.
• On the right will be #413, turn here for Puntas accommodations. (Bo. Puntas – El Faro sign) or
• Continue on Rt. 115 and you will enter downtown Rincon.
• Rincon Diving is on the ocean side of Road #115 next to Atlantic Pizza. If you are staying in one of the local hotels, we are within walking distance of most. (Villa Cofresi, Villa Antonion, Rincon of the Seas) Getting lost in Rincon is almost impossible - and exploring is lots of fun!
From Aguadilla (BQN) Airport to Rincon
• Make a left out of airport parking and another left at the stop sign onto #107.
• By the fifth light you need to be in the right lane and enter #2 South.
• Stay on #2 and follow directions above making a right on #417.
From Mayaguez (MAZ) Airport to Rincon
• Make a right out of airport parking.
• Right at the end of road which is #2.
• At the 2nd light (#115) make a left.
• Follow #115 (pass a Texaco, pass a Church's Chicken/Burger King and PUMA/Subway gas station.
• This is the road past 'Mango Alley' & Rincon's Caribbean Coast into Downtown Rincon!
• Rincon Diving will be on your left just past the Burger King on your right & PUMA gas station/Subway on your left. Sharing same parking lot with Atlantic Pizza.