Super fun time at Crash Beach with Kai. Perfect conditions and he showed me sea horses, octopus, eels, and tons of other fish. He was super knowledgeable and a fun dive buddy.
Individual Guide Attention
See Caribbean Sea Creatures
An Ideal Family Diving Experience
Explore Rincón’s Reefs At Your Pace & Skill Level
This private Puerto Rico diving excursion is ideal for families or groups that want to explore the waters of Tres Palmas Marine Reserve at their own pace without worrying about holding up the group. If you haven’t been diving for a while, a private tour gives you personal attention from the instructor and time to build up your confidence.
1-to-1 attention from the guide
Walk straight from the beach into the ocean - no boat required
Explore Rincón’s world-famous dive sites with a local expert
Check out interesting coral formations and a variety of marine life
$375 for 1-3 people and $125 per extra person
Rincón Diving & Snorkeling- 2207 Ave Pedro Albizu Campos Carr Rd 115 Km 12.0, Rincón, PR 00677, Puerto Rico, USA
No minimum or maximum
- Tanks and weights
- Expert safety briefings and instruction
- Drinking water – bring your refillable water bottle for free refills from our filtered rainwater collection
- Transportation from dive center to entry point at the beach
- Wetsuit (available to rent)
- Mask, snorkel, and fins
- Regulator, buoyancy control device, and dive gauges (these are required for the tour) – complete rentals available
- Dive computer available for rental
- Tank light available for purchase
What to bring
- Diver certification
- Reef-safe sunscreen
Good to know
- All divers must have their diver certification
- Age limit: Minimum 10 years old
- You will be required to complete a PADI Medical Questionnaire at check-in. Please review in advance. If you have any of the health conditions listed on the medical statement you will not be able to participate without a doctor’s consent. Call the dive center if you have any concerns.
- As part of the training, you will learn that you need to allow 18 hours to pass before flying after diving!
- After equipment fitting, you will follow the guide in your own transportation to the entry point for the snorkeling tour (5 min +/- from the dive center). If you need transportation from the dive center and back, please give the dive center a call so advance arrangements can be made. Additional charges may apply.
- It is important to drink plenty of water before arrival for hydration.
- Apply ocean-friendly/reef-safe sunscreen before arrival so it soaks into you and not the precious reef. Ocean-friendly sunscreen is available for purchase at the dive center.
What You’ll See & Do
Join us on one of our scuba diving tours where our certified professional guides will lead the way so all you need to think about is enjoying your surroundings. Every day the weather permits, Rincon Diving & Snorkeling offers escorted private trips to local reefs in Puerto Rico. We offer some of the best shore diving in Puerto Rico with no boat required.
Follow your professional divemaster/instructor through crystal-clear waters and pristine reefs to see sea life such as octopuses, rays, sea turtles, and more. The coral is equally dazzling with this area being home to some of the largest endangered elkhorn coral on the island.
Go at your own pace and let your guide know what you’re interested in.
Answers to Your Questions
Yes, please bring your certification card with you.
Unfortunately not, this excursion is only offered to certified divers.
Water temperature in Puerto Rico ranges from 78 degrees Fahrenheit in the winter months (December-March) to 84 degrees Fahrenheit in the summer months. Most divers get cold in the winter months and a wetsuit is recommended. At other times of the year, wetsuits are good for abrasion protection. Wetsuits are available for rental for an additional fee, check out our rental rates.
The temperate waters of Puerto Rico are home to many species of fish of all sizes. Some we see every day are parrotfish, butterflyfish, blue tangs, sergeant majors, angelfish, squirrelfish. In fact, look at a fish ID guide for the Caribbean and we see those same characters every day. Ahhh… life in paradise.
The minimum age for scuba certification is 10 years.
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ page!
Previous Guest’s Experiences
Completed a wall dive and spiral reef with Matt. He was full of dad jokes, which is great because I’m a dad. We saw a ton of fish, an eel, and a hermit crab in a huge 🐚. Matt was professional and his extensive dive experience put us at ease.